Preserved Sample Packaging
All preserved sample packages, both Domestic and International, should be sent via post or courier and addressed to:
P.O. Box 962
Goondiwindi, Qld. 4390
All packages should include the following:
- Vials placed within a sealable plastic bag or container
- Adequate padding around the vials
- An email notification of samples sent by courier so QSML can collect promptly (sent to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The Bull Reporter II File Number (If you’re unsure of the number, please provide the ‘place of examination’ name)
- A copy of our Excel Breeding Soundness Worksheet enclosed and e-mailed to email@example.com
- This form facilitates the recording of Breeding Soundness Evaluation measurements for those not using Bull Reporter II. It can be downloaded and the crushside data such as Breed, SC, Motility and Collection Number added.
IMPORTANT INTERNATIONAL INFORMATION: Preserved samples coming from overseas need to have the following information printed on your business letterhead, and attached to the outside of the package:
- Quarantine information (Download Here)
Frozen Sample Packaging
To assess a frozen semen sample we require the frozen straw to be sent in liquid nitrogen.
Please use email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or the contact us form or phone 0427 754709 to arrange a Frozen Sample dispatch with QSML.